Saturday, October 15, 2011
Do you like this story?
In my previous article you have seen All Nokia Mobile Secret Codes, In this post I will tell you Sony Ericsson Mobile Secret Codes.
Please note that all the secret codes listed in this article are generally suitable for most of the Sony Ericsson cell phones models, but there might still be some that don’t work. Also, these codes are for your reference and you are using them at your own risk. We are not liable for any damages caused to the phone due to trying out of these codes. We don’t accept any complaints. Try it at your own risk!
You may also interested in How To Set Manual GPRS Settings In Sony Ericsson Mobiles?
1. Sony Ericsson Secret Menu: > * < < * < * or >*<<*<*>
( > means press joystick, arrow keys or jogdial [ A jog dial or jog wheel is a type of knob, ring, wheel, or dial which allows the user to shuttle or jog through audio or video media etc. ] to the right and < means left.)
This will open a menu with a large variety of options based on your model of phone. You'll see phone model, software info, IMEI, configuration info, sim lock status, REAL time clock, total call time and text labels. You can also test your phones services and hardware from this menu (main display, camera, LED/illumination, Flash LED, keyboard, earphone, speaker, microphone, radio and vibrator tests)
If you cannot follow the above symbols, please have a look at the following picture and you will understand.
2. IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) Number: *#06#
3. SIMLOCK STATUS/ Network information: < * * <
This is another good check before you buy any phone, especially second hand ones. If phone is SIM locked, you may not be able to switch to other GSM operators. Do not lock your phone if you don't know the unlock code.
4. Shortcut to last dialed numbers/call history: 0#
5. Shortcut to sim numbers: On main menu type a number and press #
6. If you change the language from default to any other language, then it may be difficult to switch to default language. The shortcut is very simple. Just press <0000> for newer Sony Ericsson phones and For Older Ericssons *#0000#. Then phone reset to the default language (normally English) or in some cases it takes you to the language selection menu which is good enough if you are trying to restore your phones language settings after a minor mistake or prank. pressing <8888> on the newer Ericssons changes the language to Automatic. < stands for left arrow button or joystick and > stands for right arrow button or joystick
7. Opening phone without a SIM card: **04*0000*0000*0000# followed by on ‘Wrong Pin’ number
8. Shortcut to SIM numbers: On main menu type a number and press #
9. Phone Test: 904059 + > (to exit 3 + <)
That’s all !!
CLICK HERE TO SEE SOME USEFUL MOBILE APPLICATIONS.
Sign-up for our free newsletter to get all new articles directly in your Inbox.
WHEATHER THIS POST IS USEFUL TO YOU OR NOT? FEEL FREE, PLEASE MAKE YOUR COMMENT BELOW.
This post was written by: MOHAN
MOHAN is a Mechanical Engineer by profession, but passionate about Computers,Mobiles, Software, Blogging and anything that helps me learn something new and different. Loves to work out with his gadgets and writes on all the latest happenings in mobile field.Follow him on Twitter